Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Recap - 12 Favorite Memories & Moments


Top 12 (x3…because there have been so many!) Favorite Memories and Moments

1.  Dancing with my beautiful, silly, amazing cousins and best friend at Krystal’s wedding.
2.  Being at Big Star Lake with Sarah, the girls and those crazy Klingenberg kids!
3.  Meeting and falling in love with the cutest, sweetest and most amazing puppy, Big Whiskey.
4.   Being reunited with Team USA in Las Vegas.
5.   Each and EVERY Supper Club
6.  Realizing that love at first sight exists and is completely real and utterly inexplicable.
7.  Vallyn and Lindsay singing their hearts out to “Call Me Maybe” on the corner of West Sixth and Rio Grande.
8.  Being reunited with Shultzy and Jen on the Hermosa Pier.
9.  Asking George to adopt me.  Officially. 
10.  Having my worlds collide on the rooftop deck of Pure and be surrounded by a few of my favorites from college, Austin, Cali and a music festival in Philly.
11. Brunch and afternoon adventures with my mom and Kelly.  Actually, ANYTHING I did that included Kelly was pretty ridiculously awesome. 
12.  Watching my sweet niece, Sophie, take her first steps…on her first birthday. 

1.  Any hug from Gerald
2.   Kings cup in my living room. 
3.  White trash raves, glitter, neon and glow sticks.
4.  Tailgating for America’s best BBQ
5.  Amanda’s birthday boat party
6.  Seg-waying through Austin with one of my favorite South Africans.
7.  Eddie Vedder.  Bass Concert Hall.  Austin.
8.  Seeing Manus and getting that first hug in 3 years
9.  Stopping Adam Duritz to take a picture of him – and receiving Jen’s reply text.
10. SXSW Shenanigans.  Eskimo Sisters. 
11. Dancing my ass off at Avacii – Night 1 of ACL 2012 with Jen and Anthony.
12.  Brunch and day drinking with Holly.

1.  Everything about Philly.  Including, but not limited to Jay-Z and Eddie Vedder doing 99 Problems together.
2.  Bringing lunch, when dignity is lost. 
3.  Whiskey before 8.
4.  Being barefoot for 3 days in Zilker park and dancing in the rain and mud. 
5.  Waking up in Vegas.
6.  Anything that involves my amazing neighbors.
7.  Dave Matthews and road trippin’ with Jane, Chris and Anthony. 
8.  Birth announcements and Christmas Card/pictures in my mailbox. 
9.  All of my Californian lovin’.
10.  Getting my near daily text from Misa and Shultzy.
11. Each time I run over the pedestrian bridge and catch a glimpse of Austin, and think, “Man, I love this city!”
12. Each and every I stop and think, “I really love my life.”

And some of my favorite pictures from 2012 that go along with a few of these favorite memories and moments.
Some of the hottest asses I know!

I told you we're silly.

Brunchin' at Green Pastures.

Austin Adventures

Tailgating for meat.

Gerald's hugs.

Reunited.

Two of my favorite blonds.  On a boat.

Glitter, neon, glowsticks at our WT Rave.

The moment I looked in my backseat and fell in love.

Jeff and Duddy, love these boys!

Jen and I at a very WET ACL!

Duddy, Owen, Tots and my big brother, Manus! <3 td="td">

My family.  My Mom.  My dad.

Anthony and I at DMB

Being all touristy with Angie!

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I'm so glad you were a part of so many of my 2012 memories. DMB, Supper Club, and I'll never forget that it was you who first loaned me Fifty Shades of Grey. Cheers to a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete