Wednesday, February 8, 2012

 I've thought this exact quote a few times... Love is risky.  And I'm a calculated risk taker.  Maybe to a fault.  I've never been in a position where I can confidentially and without a doubt, say I was IN love.  Still... this sounds and looks weird to me when I say it or type it.  Like, someone else has still taken over my body, my words and voice, and my hands that type.  

I'm willing to risk it.  The feeling was more real and more right than ANYthing I've ever known.  I usually question everything... what are the pros, cons, repercussions.  This is the first time in my life that I've had the... "YUP!  I don't care what you say!"attitude.  Call me crazy.  Call me delusional.  Call me whatever you want, because, suddenly the only thing that matters is the feelings I feel.  

That's a huge step for me.  

I care about people in my life.  And often put them, their thoughts and opinions before my own.  This is the first time in my life, I haven't cared.  I like that feeling.  So the risk is worth it... On so many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment